* Organically grown, 100% natural cold-pressed carrier oil
* Aid many skin conditions including eczema
* Deeply nourishing for skin
* Suitable for baby massage
* Relieve dryness and itching
SUNFLOWER OIL, ORGANIC
100% Helianthus Annus, Organic Certified
Country of Origin: EU (organically grown)
Extraction: Seeds (cold pressed)
Contains: High in nutrients, vitamin A, D, & E
FREE of synthetic: Preservatives, Fragrances & Colours
* Nourish & heal the skin on every level.
* Safe & natural non-toxic alternatives.
* Aids many skin conditions including eczema.
* Relieves dryness and itchiness.
* Easily absorbed & form a protective layer.
* Highly recommended for baby massage.
Perfectly safe for home use.
Wonderful emollient properties relieve dryness and itchiness!!
An organically grown, cold-pressed carrier oil that keep all the natural properties to nourish and heal your skin on every level.
Sunflower Oil, organic has been used in aromatherapy to aid many skin conditions including eczema. Deeply nourishing for skin and it is highly recommended for baby massage too.
Our Pure Organic Oils are rich in fat-soluble nutrients and essential fatty acids, which are easily absorbed through the skin and form a protective layer on the skin to prevent loss of moisture.
Baby massage is regarded as one of the essential skills of parenthood. Oiling, stroking and stretching the body is believed to help babies grow stronger by encouraging deep sleep, better feeding, relief colic and bonding with parent.
As skin ages, it becomes less elastic, lines and wrinkles may start to appear. A combination of this light-textured carrier oil and essential oil is excellent in helping to preserve the youthful appearance of your skin, rejuvenating mature skin and regeneration of new skin.
For massage, mix 6 drops of Blu Scents' Pure Essential oils with 10 ml carrier oil. Warm the blended oils between the palms of your hands, and then massage straight onto the skin, using palms and fingers to distribute them evenly over the body, applying extra pressure to work tired or tense muscles.
* Avoid vapour inhalation.
* Not considered dangerous. Edible quality.
Improves skin suppleness: Ylang-Ylang, Frankincense, Geranium
Re-hydrate skin: Lavender, Chamomile Roman, Sandalwood
This product was added to our catalog on Tuesday 10 March, 2015.